Robin P. Charleston, Esq.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1978
- B.A., Political Science, University of Chicago, 1975
Law Practice Experience
- Chief Commercial Counsel, AT&T Corp.
- Regional Attorney, AT&T Corp.
- Regulatory Attorney, AT&T Corp.
Career Counseling Experience
- Assistant Director – Career Management, Career Services Office, University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business
- Advisor – Chicago Careers in Business, Careers Advising and Planning Services, University of Chicago
- General Counsel, Chicago Housing Authority
- Cable Administrator and Chairman, Chicago Cable Commission
- Board Member, Hyde Park Youth Symphony
- Membership and activities include Hyde Park Service League, University of Chicago Women’s Board, and others